Unlike curb-to-curb services, Medi-Ryde provides door-through-door service. Whether you require ambulatory or wheelchair assistance, our highly trained staff is prepared to accommodate your transportation needs from within your place of residence to check-in at your destination.
We service local and long-distance transportation originating in Bexar County. Our services include doctor and post-op appointments, dialysis, physical therapy, hospital discharges, chemotherapy, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation, stroke and rehabilitative services, family functions and personal errands, and more.
Safety & Assistance
- All drivers and staff are COVID-19 vaccinated.
- All drivers and staff always wear a safety mask during pickup and transport.
- We provide door-to-door service.
- We have brand new ADA (American Disability Act) compliant vehicles.
- All of our drivers are trained professionally in CPR/AED and Defensive Driving.
- All vehicles are equipped with first-aid kits.
- Seats and customer areas are sanitized after each customer drop-off.
- Our vehicles are climate controlled and cleaned daily for our client’s comfort.
- Shoulder and lap seatbelts are provided for each passenger’s safety.
- Vehicles are equipped with wheelchair ramps.
- We provide four-point wheelchair tie downs for extra safety.
- Each vehicle is equipped with a spare wheelchair for use by clients.
- Wheelchair Patient Transportation
- Doctor’s Appointments
- Adult Day Care Facilities
- Dialysis Appointments
- Nursing Care Facilities
- Radiation Appointments
- Assisted Living Homes
- Pharmacy Trips
- Outpatient Surgery
- Family Events
- Shopping Center Trips
- Airport, Bus & Train Stations
- Special Events & Concerts
- Disaster Evacuations
- Military Base Access
Standard pick-up fees plus mileage apply for each transport. Medi-Ryde accepts multiple methods of payment to include all major credit cards, check, or cash. Only approved clients with a Medi-Ryde Agreement will be invoiced for transportation services.
MAKE A RESERVATION
For your convenience, use our online appointment system. The system is designed to increase accuracy and efficiency in scheduling your request. Upon completion, a call will be made to you to confirm pricing and availability. A final reservation confirmation will be provided once we’ve confirmed that our service will be used.
Online requests should be submitted at least 24-Hours before services are required to reserve date and time of transport. Last minute request are acceptable but only based on availability.
How to Inquire About A Reservation?
- Select from the form Individual or Facility
- Complete the Information
- A Medi-Ryde associate will contact you to discuss availability, pricing, and the process.
Call a Medi-Ryde associate at: (210) 868-9972